I am passionate about tapping into human potential. Whether working with individuals through obstacles at work, taking their businesses to the next level or exploring their talents and callings, this passion is fundamental to my coaching practice. I have been a consultant for most of my career. Coaching organically grew out of my consulting practice as I filled that trusted adviser and mentor role. Coaching can be a powerful tool to facilitate change.
Transformation occurs when we are in alignment with our core values, vision, talents and callings. Coaching provides a safe space to explore your life, business, career or whatever area is calling out for growth and forward movement. I am a lover of questions, self-exploration and journaling, and bring these tools into my practice.
Available coaching sessions include 1/2 day "deep dives," two-hour sessions, and weekly one-hour sessions. Contact me for corporate and individual rates. If you have a special need, let me know and we can develop a program that fits your needs.
Problem solver by nature, I love to break things down to their core and rebuild them in a manner best aligned with current needs and future vision. This applies to processes, organizational structure, strategy and more. While my consulting projects vary, here are a few that stand out:
- Created and ran the Internal Audit function for The California Endowment for over five years, working with Management and the Audit Committee to implement changes towards best practices. Also implemented and delivered training for policy and procedure software that ensured organization-wide access to the latest guiding policies.
- Coached the Executive Team at Rhino Records on strategic goals for the two-year period leading to full ownership transfer to Warner Music Group. Worked with each team member to flesh out strategies for achievable, measurable goals and developed accountability measures for all.
- Developed Sarbanes-Oxley level process narratives and / or flowcharts for core business areas resulting in recommendations for process improvement and risk mitigation. Clients: Skechers, CB Richard Ellis, Joe's Jeans, 7 for All Mankind, CPEhr, The California Endowment, MyLife.com, Intermix Media (prior to sale of MySpace.com) and many more.
- Managed the Human Resources Department for The California Endowment during seven-month period of transition. HR staff of two, approximately 130 employees and multiple locations throughout California.
- Mediated contract disputes between So Cal record label and recording artists.
- Project manager for: Universal Music Group (Music Manager software development project), Virgin Records (construction, design and development of old Beverly Hills Library for office space), and MCA Music (data transfer for Interscope Records acquisition from Time Warner)
- and more, much more!
Contact me for any project needs you may have.